- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Kirkintilloch.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Lenzie.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is also parking at Fossil Grove, although there are no dropped kerbs.
- Other entrances have on street parking.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Merkland Drive.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 128cm (4ft 2in).
- There is similar access to the park from all the surrounding residential streets.
- There are surfaced paths running throughout the park.
- The majority of paths are fairly level with some easy slopes in places.
- Some paths have slopes of varying degrees of gradient.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.