- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Lennoxtown.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kirkintilloch.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- The entrance to the park on Crosshill Street has no doors, there is a moderate slope at the entrance.
- There is a surfaced level path leading into the park.
- There are similar entrances to the park on Service Street.
- The surfaced path running around the edge of the pond.
- There are a couple of bridges in the park with moderate slopes at either end.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.