From the Blue Badge Bays to the Road Crossing
- Follow the pavement towards the crossing.
- The pavement is uneven and has a tarmac surface.
- When you reach the crossing there is a dropped kerb with tactile paving.
- The crossing markings are slightly faded and uneven.
- The crossing surface can be slippery when wet.
- The road surface is tarmac.
- Once across the road there is a dropped kerb with tactile paving.
- The pavement is then tarmac.
Road Crossing to the Level 2 Entrance
- The path leading to the level 2 entrance is tarmac.
- The level 2 entrance is visible from the path.
- There is a slight downward slope on the path.
- Follow the path to the level 2 entrance.
Level 2 Entrance
- There is a slight incline at the level 2 entrance.
- There is a small threshold strip at the level 2 entrance.