Show Easy Read
From the Main Visitors'/Accessible Car Park to the Pedestrian Crossing
- From the car park areas follow the marked walkway onto the pedestrian crossing.
- The walkway surface is tarmac.
- Follow the walkway on to the next pedestrian crossing and continue straight ahead towards the hospital.
- The walkway surface is even.
- As you reach the main car park crossing there are 2 bollards leaving a gap of 123cm.
- There is tactile paving at the dropped kerb for the crossing.
- The crossing markings have started to fade.
- The road surface is tarmac and even.
- There is a dropped kerb on the other side of the crossing with tactile paving.
Pedestrian Crossing to the Main Hospital Entrance
- Once over the pedestrian crossing the slabbed pavement is uneven and has a moderate slope down to the main hospital entrance which is approximately 60m away.
- Just in front of the main hospital entrance is a small easy slope where the pavement slabs end and the entrance to the main hospital begins.