Show Easy Read
Parent and Child Bays to the Pedestrian Exit
- From the parent and child parking spaces follow the walkway and pedestrian crossings towards the hospital building.
- At the end of the walkway through the car park there is a dropped kerb with tactile paving.
Pedestrian Exit to the Dropped kerb
- The path is tarmac and there are a set of bollards leaving a gap of 123cm wide.
- Continue on towards the road and there is a dropped kerb that does not have tactile paving.
Dropped Kerb to the Hospital Pavement
- Cross the service road.
- To the left of the sloped entrance to the Day Surgery is a dropped kerb leading onto the tarmac pavement.
- Bear left and continue down the slope towards the main hospital entrance.
Hospital Pavement to the Main Hospital Entrance
- Proceed down the slope towards the main hospital entrance. The tarmac surface changes to paving slabs.
- The surface is uneven and there are bollards placed to the right of the pavement.
- The pavement levels out and then there is a slight slope up to the main hospital entrance.