- Café Leon is located to the right after you enter the Departures Check In Hall, next to the entrance to the security area.
- For the Departures Check In Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
Entrance (Café Leon Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the café.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp is very easy.
- The ramp/slope is located just beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides of the ramp.
- The lighting levels at the ramp/slope are good.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located to the left of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 12cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are between 30cm and 45cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides of the step(s).
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is step free access within the cafe.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- This area does not play background music.
- The type of flooring in this area is vinyl.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m from the entrance/opening.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 85cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There are wall menus available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The lighting levels are good.
- Access to the additional seating area is via 2 clearly marked medium steps with handrails on both sides.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located Departures Check In Hall.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located to the left of Café Leon in the Check In area.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located Departures Check In Hall.
- The nearest standard toilets are located to the left of Café Leon in the Check In area.