Show Easy Read
Reception (Car Rental Desk)
- The reception point is located to the left after you enter Arrivals Hall from Baggage Reclaim.
- The reception point is approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the Baggage Reclaim to Arrivals Hall Entrance.
- Clear signage for the reception area/desk is visible from the entrance.
- There is step free access to the reception point.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the reception point.
- The reception counter is placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- The lighting levels at the reception point are good.
- The height of the reception counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is a lowered section of the counter.
- The lowered section of the counter is at the recommended height of 76cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the lowered section of the counter.
- There is a clear knee recess beneath the lowered section of the counter.
- The clear knee recess has the recommended dimensions of 70cm (height) x 50cm (depth).
- The counter is staffed.
- Clipboards can be provided to anyone who is unable to use the desk.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the reception point.
Arrivals Hall to Car Rental Collection Route
- After collecting the car keys and making any additional payment, there is a clearly signposted route from the Arrivals Hall to the Car Rental Collection Area
- To view the route plan described above click here (opens in new tab)
- If needed cars can be brought to the Terminal Buildings.
- Please contact the car rental company for more information.
Car Rental Collection Huts
- The Hertz Car Rental Collection Hut is located at the rear of the Departures Check In Hall.
- There are 2 steps in front of the entrance.
- The steps are medium and there are handrails on both sides.
- The door is single width, 85cm wide, opens away from you and is heavy.
- The desk is located to the right after you enter.
- The desk is 120cm high with no lowered section.
- There is no hearing loop.
- If required customers can be served outside of the hut.