- The Prayer Room is located in the Departures Check In Hall, between the two check in areas.
- For the Departures - Check In Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- This information is for the entrance located between the main check in hall and the south check in hall.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- The Prayer Room is open 24 hours.
- There is a sitting area with an altar at the front for organised worship events.
- Details for events are on the notice board next to the door.
- There is a curtained off seating area for private prayer.
- There is a washing room located to the left after you enter, accessed via a medium step.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located to the far right of the Departures Check In Hall.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located to the far right of the Departures Check In Hall.