Show Easy Read
Short Stay Car Park 3 and Mid Stay Car Park 3 - Viscount Road Pedestrian Crossing
- The pedestrian exit from Short and Mid Stay 3 Car Parks is located to the left as you drive in from the entrance.
- There are set of bollards located at the exit, the gap between there bollards is 130cm wide.
- After exiting the car park, turn right and join Viscount Road.
- Follow Viscount Road for about 15m till you reach the Pedestrian Crossing.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
Viscount Road Pedestrian Crossing
- The pedestrian crossing is located to the right of the Short Stay Car Park 3 - Pedestrian Exit.
- There is a dropped kerb with tactile paving on either side of the crossing.
- The crossing is button controlled.
- There is a rotating cone at the base of the controls to indicate to visually impaired people when it is safe to cross.
- The crossing leads to the opposite side of Viscount Road just after it merges with Dove Road.
Viscount Road - Departures Check In Hall
- Follow Viscount Road for about 80m until it bears left and becomes a path leading to the Departures - Check In Hall.
- Along Viscount Road there is a bus stop with a passenger assistance help point, which is 115cm from the ground.
- The path leading to the Departures - Check In Hall is in on a slight slope.
- There is a set of 135cm wide bollards at the top of the slope.
- After the bollards there is slight slope which leads to the front of the Departures - Check In Hall.
- There is clear directional signage along Viscount Road and the path.
- The surface of all the paths along this route is tarmac.