- The Escape Lounge is located at the end of Departures Gates 9-17.
- For the Departures Gate 9-17 DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- Access to the Escape Lounge is only available by pre booking or paying on the day.
Entrance (Lounge Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located opposite Departure Gate 16.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm.
- The reception point is located ahead after you enter.
- The reception point is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the Lounge Entrance.
- The reception area/desk is clearly visible from the entrance.
- There is step free access to the reception point.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the reception point.
- The lighting levels at the reception point are good.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is a lowered section of the counter.
- The lowered section of the counter is at the recommended height of 76cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the lowered section of the counter.
- There is a clear knee recess beneath the lowered section of the counter.
- The clear knee recess has the recommended dimensions of 70cm (height) x 50cm (depth).
- The counter is staffed.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the reception point.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The type of flooring in this area is carpet and vinyl.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m from the entrance/opening.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 38cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There are hand held menus and wall menus available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located by Departure Gate 14.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located by Departure Gate 14.