- For the Gaudet Luce Golf and Leisure Complex - Clubhouse AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Gaudet Luce Golf and Leisure Complex - Driving Range and Academy AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Gaudet Luce Golf Shop - Worcester AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- From M5 Junction 5 - Exit the M5 on Junction 5, take the 4th exit onto the A38 and follow the A38 for 1.5 miles. Turn left on Bromsgrove Road for 0.4 miles , turn left onto Hanbury Street for 0.3 miles. Then turn right onto the Holloway for 0.7 miles before turning right and then left onto Tagwell Lane for 0.5 miles and turn left onto Middle Lane where Gaudet Luce Golf Club will be on your left.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Droitwich Spa.
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located opposite the clubhouse and next to the club shop.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 4 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 370cm x 480cm (12ft 2in x 15ft 9in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 77cm.
- The gradient of the ramp is very easy.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left of the entrance.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 10cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are between 30cm and 45cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is step free access throughout the shop.
- There is clear manoeuvring space in the aisles.
- The paymount counter is located at the rear of the shop.
- There is a clear route to the counter.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located in the clubhouse.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located in the clubhouse.