Getting Help and Assistance
- For a map of the racecourse please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- There are hearing induction loops available. There are fixed loops and portable loops available. Please contact the racecourse for more information.
- The racecourse is just a few minutes from Epsom Town Centre on the B290 Epsom Downs Road or alternatively just off junction 9 of the M25. During the racing season, AA signs will mark all major approach routes. If you are using satellite navigation, please use the postcode KT18 5LQ.
- There is plenty of on-site car parking available for all conferences and events held at Epsom Downs Racecourse. During racedays car parking is available at various car parks on-site. Car parks are clearly signed.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Metrobus operates a 460, 480 and 406F service which runs from Epsom Town Centre to Tattenham Corner Station. It is an easy way to reach the racecourse in just 3 stops.
- For more information on Metrobus please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Tattenham Corner Station and Epsom Station.
- Epsom station is connected by both South West Trains and Southern Trains. Connections from London Waterloo and London Victoria. Take a 10 minute taxi or bus ride from the station. Please note that during The Investec Derby Festival a shuttle bus service runs from Epsom station. Tattenham Corner Station. Approximately 1/2 mile walk to the racecourse. Epsom Downs Station. Approximately 1 mile walk to the racecourse.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).