- Related link Waste Strategy Information.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Witham.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Witham.
Opening Times (1st March - 15th October)
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (16th October - 28th February)
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:00.
Vehicle Entrance and Exit
- The Vehicle Entrance is located just off Perry Road.
- The Vehicle Exit is located at the rear of the site and rejoins Perry Road.
- During opening hours there is no height restriction barrier at the entrance.
- During busier periods, there may be a queue of vehicles into the Recycling Centre.
- Vans, pick-ups and other commercial-type vehicles (including those privately owned) are not allowed to use this site.
Recycling Centre – Unloading
- There are unloading bays located either side of the access road.
- There is step free access throughout the site.
- There is a pedestrian walkway located around the edge of the site.
- There are between 1 and 10 steps into the skips.
- A member of staff can provide assistance with unloading into the skips.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Children are welcome, although must either stay in their vehicle or be closely monitored by an adult.