Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- British Sign Language interpreters cannot be provided on request.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available on request from the main building.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Quicksilver is located to the right hand side of the services building as you enter.
- There is step-free access to Quicksilver.
- The entrance area is clearly signed.
- There are fixed barriers at the entrance area.
- The minimum width between the fixed barriers is 93cm.
- The height of the bollard(s) is 101cm.
- The barriers do contrast visually with the flooring.
- There is a push button for entry through the barriers.
The height of the push button is 155cm.
- For the M65 - Blackburn with Darwen - Extra AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- Accessible toilet facilities are located to the rear right of the services building as you enter.
- For detailed information about the toilet facilities please click here (new tab).
- The following details are for the over 18's area.
- The area has an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all areas.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- Background music is played throughout this area.
- In this area there are high stools available.
- Chairs are not permanently fixed to the floor.
- The change machine controls range from 72cm to 151cm.
- The slot machine controls range from 65cm to 165cm.