COVID-19 Information (Falmouth University)
- This route plan runs from the Woodlane Campus Reception in the Rosehill Building to the Lamorva Nursery. This route is approximately 90 metres long.
- Related link Rosehill.
- Related link Lamorva Nursery.
Reception to Road Crossing
- Turn left out of Reception and continue for 15 metres towards Woodlane (photograhs 1 and 2).
- The surface of the path is cobbled and uneven.
- At the road, turn left following the pavement along Woodlane (photographs 3 to 5).
- The pavement has a concrete surface, which is uneven in places (photograph 6).
- Proceed for 40 metres to a dropped kerb without tactile paving (photograph 7).
- Cross the road here (photograph 8).
Road Crossing to Car Park Entrance (via Kathmor / Lamorva Buildings)
- Head directly up the steep hill for 25 metres towards the car park.
- The path has a tarmac surface which is uneven in places.
- The path is approximately 90cm wide, and marked by a double yellow line on the road (photographs 1 and 2).
- There is a road speed bump partially obstructing the path just prior to the car park entrance (photograph 3).
- The car park entrance is on the left (photograph 4).
- Turn left into the car park.
- There is a barrier at the car park entrance restricting the path width to 80cm (photograph 5).
- There is a speed bump further restricting access just after the barrier (photograph 6).
- The Kathmor Building is to the left of the car park (photograph 7).
- The Lamorva Building is to the right of the car park (photograph 8).
Car Park Entrance to Lamorva Nursery
- Continue directly ahead for 30 metres towards the rear of the car park.
- The car park has a tarmac surface which is uneven in places.
- The car park is on a steep hill.
- The Nursery is on the right (photograph 5).
- Please see the Lamorva Nursery Guide for access information.