- This route runs from Falmouth Train Station to the Falmouth Woodlane Campus (Fox 4). This route is approximately 500 metres long.
- Related link Fox 4 (School of Communication).
Falmouth Train Station to Fox's Lane Footpath
- Exit the platform and continue down the ramp to the path.
- There are no handrails for the first 22 metres of the slight ramp (photograph 3).
- The 130cm wide ramp has a mostly smooth concrete surface but is uneven in places.
- The ramp becomes steep, with a handrail on the right hand side going down (photographs 4 and 5).
- Continue down the ramp for a further 80 metres to the end (photograph 6).
- Turn left towards a wooded area to access Fox Lane's footpath (photographs 8 and 9).
Fox's Lane Footpath to Fox's Lane
- The footpath has a concrete surface which is mostly smooth (photographs 1, 2 and 3).
- The footpath has a slight downhill gradient.
- After 40 metres the footpath attains a slight uphill gradient (photographs 4 to 9).
- Continue for 120 metres to a path junction (photograph 10).
- Take the left fork onto Fox's Lane.
Fox's Lane to Campus Barrier
- Follow the path for 30 metres until a road (Fox's Lane) (photographs 1 and 2).
- The path is level and continues with an uneven concrete surface.
- There is a bollard in the middle of the path (photograph 3).
- Turn left along the road for 15 metres until the campus entrance on the right (photographs 4 to 7).
- Follow the entrance road for 25 metres until a barrier (photographs 8 and 9).
- The barrier was fixed open at the time of survey.
- When closed, the barrier restricts the width to 90cm.
Campus Barrier to Fox 4 Entrance
- Follow the path for 40 metres until the Fox 4 Building on the left (photographs 1, 2 and 3).
- Continue past the steps at the entrance for 14 metres (photographs 4 and 5).
- There is seating opposite the entrance (photograph 6).
- The path here becomes a slight hill (photograph 7).
- Bypassing the steps, turn left along a slight slope to the entrance (photographs 8 and 9).
- For more access information, please see the Fox 4 Building guide.
- For access to the Main Campus Reception, continue past the Fox 4 Building for 250 metres up a steep hill.