- The information in this section was taken in July 2021.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- A127 (X-Ray Room) is/are located along the main corridor on the first floor of the Govan Mbeki Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Govan Mbeki Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 67cm and 86cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a sink at a height of 79cm in the room. There is a door leading into A128 darkroom in the room. There is a changing room next door to this room which can be seen in photographs 7 and 8. This room is labelled as A127 changing room.