- The information in this section was taken in July 2021.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- M627 is/are located in the George Moore building on the sixth floor. This room is toward the rear of the building out of the centre lifts.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for George Moore Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 68cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.