Location of Room(s)
- C116 is/are located in the Charles Oakley Laboratories on the first floor to the left as you enter the building via the George Moore first floor link.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Charles Oakley Laboratories please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 69cm.
- The height of the lectern is 90cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 65cm and 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- The room is on two levels, accessed by two doors of the main corridor which has a medium ramp with handrails on both sides.
- Within the room there is an easy ramp immediately to the left of the upper door and a trip hazard at the edge.
- There are two sets of deep well marked steps, both with one handrail on the right going up.