- The venue is Dementia Friendly.
- The venue offers various classes and activities including a Chess Group, a Blether Group and a Walking Group.
- The venue host various activities for children.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Baillieston.
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park is 100m from the venues entrance.
- The car park is situated to the rear of the venue and is accessed is via Buchanan Street.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 114cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left of the ramp.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 10cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The step is part of the ramp.
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is available only on request.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are not trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- There are computers available within the library for public use.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassy area around the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.