- The information in this section was taken in December 2020.
- The Terminal building is closed between 21:00 - 07:00 when there are no departing / arriving flights.
- There have been no changes to the parking.
- Entrance to the Terminal building is via the main entrance (located across from the check-in desks) and the exit is via the Arrivals route - additional signage is in place.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been installed across all areas of the passenger journey for Departures and Arrivals.
- Electronic and wall mounted displays showing visuals have been installed throughout.
- All counters now have protective screens.
- Up and down directional arrows have been displayed on the main terminal stairway.
- Toilets are available.
- All passengers, visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Bus Stop To Crossing
- Park and ride users will be dropped off here.
- The distance between the bus stops and main entrance to the terminal building is approximately 125 metres.
- Alight the bus and turn right along the tarmac path.
- At approximately 25 metres turn left towards the terminal building.
- The path continues to have a tarmac surface and slopes uphill.
- The gradient of the incline is easy.
- At approximately 50 metres you will reach the access road that runs around the front of the terminal building.
- Turn left to cross the road.
- Pass between the bollards.
- The gap between the bollards is 102cm.
Crossing To Terminal Main Entrance
- Cross the 2 sections of the access road.
- There are dropped kerbs at both sides but no tactile paving.
- At the far side of the crossing turn right and proceed along the tarmac walkway.
- There is level access to the terminal building.
- At approximately 125 metres you will reach the main entrance to the terminal building on your left before a strip of tactile paving.