Show Easy Read
- Related link Savoy Centre.
- For additional access information please see the guide to the Savoy Centre.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Glasgow Central.
- The nearest underground station is Buchanan.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Q-Park Sauchiehall Street.
- The car park is located on Bath Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 230cm x 550cm (7ft 7in x 18ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Hope Street.
- The multi-storey car park has Blue Badge bays but no concessions for Blue Badge holders.
- There are nine Blue Badge bays in Cambridge Street 150m from the Sauchiehall Street entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the ground floor of the shopping centre.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The cafe is open to the shopping centre on 2 sides.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the shopping centre.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The standard height for tables is 69cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
Level Change (Raised Seating)
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the side of the venue.
- There is/are 4 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available within the Savoy Centre on the ground floor.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard male and female toilet facilities are available within the Savoy Centre on the ground floor.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.