- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- Monday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 5 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (32ft 10in) from the main accessible entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The door opening is 141cm (4ft 8in) wide.
- The reception desk is 40m (44yd) from the front entrance.
- There is not level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are low.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.
- There are 16 steps between floors.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.