- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Glasgow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Charing Cross.
- The nearest underground station is Kelvinbridge.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 240cm x 600cm (7ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located across the street.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 240cm x 4800cm (7ft 10in x 157ft 6in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in front of the building.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 92cm (3ft) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the entrance.
- There is / are 12 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrane.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located through to the rear of the venue to the right.
- The female and male toilets are 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.