- Services / facilities within the building include a community hall for hire.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a playing field.
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the community hall.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Playing Field)
- This information is for the access point located on Les Buttes.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 116cm.
- There is a slope with a very easy incline.
- There is a road to cross to access the playing field from the car park.
- The road is usually quiet.
- There are no footpaths on the playing field.
- There are concrete bench seats along the north side of the playing field.
- There is a slight to steep gradient running from the north to south of the playing field.
- There are full size football goals.
- There are five-a-side/hockey goals.
- The playing field is open for all users at all times.
- The surface of the playing field is grassed and may be muddy at times.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the right hand side of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 94cm.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 117cm (3ft 10in).
- The step(s) is/are located to the right as you face the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There is a steep ramp (11.8 degrees) in front of the steps, without handrails (shown in photographs 6 and 8).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- St Pierre du Bois parishioners can vote at the St Pierre Du Bois Community Hall or the Princess Royal Performing Arts Centre on Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th October or at St Sampson's High School or Princess Royal Performing Arts Centre on Saturday 3rd October and Sunday 4th October.
- All polling stations are open from 8am - 8pm.
- There is a kitchen to the right as you enter the building.
- The kitchen is 1m from the main entrance.
- The door to the kitchen is single, heavy and opens away from you (push).
- The clear door width is 58cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance.
- The height of the worksurfaces is 91cm.
- The height of the sink is 92cm.
- The taps are twist/turn mixer.
- There is a hot water boiler.
- The height to the control of the hot water boiler is 134cm.
- There is a service hatch.
- The height of the service hatch is 124cm.
- The hall is immediately ahead as you enter.
- The hall is 2m from the main entrance.
- The doors to the hall are double with one locked leaf, heavy, manual and open towards you (pull).
- There are tables and chairs in the hall which can be used as required for bookings.
- The chairs do not have armrests.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter the building.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.