Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include a community hall for hire.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a playing field.
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the community hall.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Playing Field)
- This information is for the access point located on Les Buttes.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 116cm.
- There is a slope with a very easy incline.
- There is a road to cross to access the playing field from the car park.
- The road is usually quiet.
- There are no footpaths on the playing field.
- There are concrete bench seats along the north side of the playing field.
- There is a slight to steep gradient running from the north to south of the playing field.
- There are full size football goals.
- There are five-a-side/hockey goals.
- The playing field is open for all users at all times.
- The surface of the playing field is grassed and may be muddy at times.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the right hand side of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 94cm.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 117cm (3ft 10in).
- The step(s) is/are located to the right as you face the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There is a steep ramp (11.8 degrees) in front of the steps, without handrails (shown in photographs 6 and 8).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a kitchen to the right as you enter the building.
- The kitchen is 1m from the main entrance.
- The door to the kitchen is single, heavy and opens away from you (push).
- The clear door width is 58cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance.
- The height of the worksurfaces is 91cm.
- The height of the sink is 92cm.
- The taps are twist/turn mixer.
- There is a hot water boiler.
- The height to the control of the hot water boiler is 134cm.
- There is a service hatch.
- The height of the service hatch is 124cm.
- The hall is immediately ahead as you enter.
- The hall is 2m from the main entrance.
- The doors to the hall are double with one locked leaf, heavy, manual and open towards you (pull).
- There are tables and chairs in the hall which can be used as required for bookings.
- The chairs do not have armrests.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter the building.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.