- Monday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Monday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 17:30 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 17:30 - 23:30.
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday 17:30 - 23:30.
- This venue is situated in St Martin.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 72cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 8cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 117cm (3ft 10in).
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Indian, Italian, Fish and Chips, Kebabs and Chinese.
- The service counter is used for ordering takeaway meals.
- There is not a low section of the service counter.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear left of the building.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are small lips on the threshold of the standard female and male toilets.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.