Show Easy Read
- La Bellieuse is 3 Star accomodation consisting of two self contained holiday cottages in the ancient hamlet of St Bellieuse.
- Both Cottages have one attic bedroom with a king size bed, shower room, and fully equipped kitchens with 4 ring hob, grill & oven and microwave.
- Car parking is available across the road in La Douit Farm.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Cottage No. 2)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 70cm (2ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Cottage No. 2)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Cottage No.1 also has a shallow step in front of the entrance.
Inside Access (Cottage No. 2)
- There is level access to the service.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Room (Cottage No. 2)
- The Tourist Board rating is 3 Star.
- There are 2 rooms in total.
- There are 2 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 0 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are not welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is not level access to ground floor rooms.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are not standard rooms on other floors.
Cottage No.2 - Shower Room
- There is a standard toilet within the downstairs shower room.
Other Floors (Cottage No. 2)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 11 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The services / areas on the floors which are not accessible are the bedroom.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.