- Services / facilities within the building include a bedroom, lounge, kitchen & bathroom.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include parking, a garden and patio area.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the bungalow.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Bungalow)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 70cm (2ft 4in) wide.
Room (Holiday Bungalow)
- The Tourist Board rating is 3 Star.
- There are 1 rooms in total.
- There are 1 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- There is a medium step leading to the toilet in the bathroom.
Inside Access (Bungalow)
- There is not level access to the service.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Hallway)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in the hallway.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are low.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.