- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:30.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 380cm x 600cm (12ft 6in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 59m (64yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 85m (92yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically (towards you).
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 187cm (6ft 2in) wide.
- There are heavy manual doors to the left.
- The counter is 13m (14yd 8in) from the entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music/noise.
- Music/noise is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are adjustable.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- The cafe is located on the right, opposite the counter.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 69cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The cinema has 5 screens.
- All screens have not got level access.
- Screen(s) 1,2,3,4,5 has(have) access by slope.
Seating and additional access information
- Films are mainly mainstream and art.
- Films are rotated to allow access to all films.
- There are designated spaces for wheelchair users.
- Designated spaces are situated at the front and in the middle of the cinema.
- Wheelchairs may be left with you.
- A companion may sit near you.
- Companions sit beside you.
- It is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the foyer to the accessible toilet.
- It is 33m (36yd 3in) from the accessible toilet to the furthest screen.
- This venue does have audio description.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is a headset.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing system.
- A deposit is not required for the sound enhancement system.
- Subtitles are available.
- Concessions are available.
- Assistance dogs are allowed in the cinema.
- There is not a wheelchair to borrow.
- There are autism friendly screenings every first Sunday of the month.
- Hard of hearing screenings take place on Tuesdays.
Level Change (Cinema)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading into each screen.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located leading up to rear seating.
- There is / are 2-5 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are adjustable.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does not bypass the step(s).
- Some of the steps offer a handrail.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the rear left of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the rear left of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- The door weight is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 180cm x 270cm (5ft 11in x 8ft 10in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- The emergency alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Concessions are available on Tuesdays.