Show Easy Read
- Monday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the side of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 320cm x 600cm (10ft 6in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 35m (38yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the path to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 92cm (3ft).
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.