- Services / facilities within the building include Autistic Spectrum Disorder support for families.
- The venue was undergoing a full refurbishment at the time of the survey (December 2017).
- Monday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Runcorn.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located opposite the building, on High Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
- The accessible toilet cubicle was being used for storage at the time of the survey.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 83cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 140cm x 210cm (4ft 7in x 6ft 11in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are waste paper pedal bin disposal units.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
- The coat hook is not within 120cm (3ft 11in) from floor level.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.