Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include Tennis Courts, Soccer Pitches.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hough Green.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is on street parking on the surrounding roads.
Outside Access (Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Royal Avenue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 300cm (9ft 10in) wide.
- There is a children's park with a seating area and various grassed courts and pitches.
- There are moderate to easy ramps on the walkways.
- The surfaces are concrete.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located in the centre of the park.
- Unisex toilets are 100m (109yd 1ft) from the park entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).