- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Runcorn East.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 380cm x 900cm (12ft 6in x 29ft 6in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located Gorsewood Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 92cm (3ft).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.