- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Widnes.
Outside Access (Vehicle Entrance / Exit)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue, off Johnson's Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 400cm (13ft 1in).
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the recycle bins.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a one way traffic system in operation.
- There are various types of recycle bins within the venue.
- The recycle bins are numbered and signed to identify the types of waste.
- There is a designated footpath to the front of the recycle bins.
- Members of staff are on hand to provide assistance if required.
- There is an office to obtain help to the right as you enter.
- Privately owned light goods vehicles will require a permit obtained from the local authority to deposit recyclable waste.
Level Change (Recycle Bins)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the recycle containers.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the recycle bins.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.