Key Access Review
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp is 135cm.
- There are no doors at the entrance. The clear open width is over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are documents available in large print on request.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.