Key Access Review
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is stepped access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is/are 1 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with no handrails, to access the venue.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There are only stairs to access other floors.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.