- Staff help is available Monday - Friday from 06:15 - 10:45. If you require assistance please telephone the helpline on 0800 058 2844, textphone 0800 138 1018 or email [email protected] 24 hours before the day of travel to ensure arrangements are in place.
- The booking office is accessible from the street. However, the platforms are only accessible via the footbridge. The nearest station with step free access is Potters Bar.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located off Station Close.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 630cm (11ft 10in x 20ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 186m (203yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 191m (208yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The information in this section was taken in Febraury 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the station.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 258cm (8ft 6in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading to the platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 10:45 - 06:15.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located at the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 4 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 & 4.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1,2,3 & 4.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Only platforms 1 & 4 are open to passengers. Platforms 2 & 3 are fenced off for non-stop fast trains.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.