- Services / facilities within the grounds include : Laura Trott Leisure Centre Basketball court Children's play area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cheshunt.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The gates at the entrance of Turners Hill are open from 7am - 7pm.
- The entrance from Windmill Lane car park is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Windmill Lane.
- The car park is located in Windmill lane.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in the Windmill Lane car park.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
- There are six designated Blue Badge bays measuring 350cm x 450cm.
- Parking for Blue Badge holders is free.
- The surface of the car park is tarmac and block paving.
- The pathway from the car park to the picnic benches is block paving.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at Turners Hill.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac, concrete, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The width of the pathways vary from 160cm - 310cm.
- There are several picnic benches by the children's play area.
- There are benches along most pathways.
- The children's play area is enclosed.
- Gates open both ways and the width of the gates are 100cm.
- There is two gate entrances to the play area, one at each end.
- The ground is grass, so can be muddy due to weather.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- There is a Commmunity Toilet Scheme in place and the nearset accessible toilets are located at Tescos in Windmill Lane and The Laura Trott Leisure Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- There is a Commmunity Toilet Scheme in place and the nearset standard toilets are located at Tescos in Windmill Lane and The Laura Trott Leisure Centre.