- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rickmansworth.
- The nearest underground station is Croxley.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 420cm (11ft 10in x 13ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 09:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 18:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:30 - 18:00.
- Friday 13:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The desk is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is a touch screen.
- The touch screen is at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard, large rollerball mouse, height adjustable table and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- There is walking frame available to use throughout the library (photograph 4).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.