- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Royston.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Vehicle Entrance And Exit
- The vehicle entrance is located just off Beverley Close.
- The vehicle exit is located just off Beverley Close.
- During opening hours there is no height restriction barrier at the entrance or exit.
- During busier periods there may be a queue of vehicles into the Recycling Centre.
- There are unloading bays located either side of the access road.
- There is step free access throughout the site.
- There is a pedestrian walkway either side of the road as you pass the recycle bins.
- There are between 1 and 10 deep steps which have handrails on both sides to access some of the skips.
- A member of staff can provide assistance with unloading.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.