- There are horse gallops, a golf course, right of way walks, and a nature reserve to enjoy on the heath.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Royston.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located on Therfield Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Therfield Road)
- This information is for the access point located in the Therfield Road car park.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is an open gap for access.
- The width of the gap is 150cm.
- The ramp/slope is located at the entrance of the car park.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.