- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Garston.
- The nearest underground station is Watford.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- There are unloading bays located either side of the access road.
- There is step free access throughout the site.
- There is a pedestrian walkway located around the edge of the site.
- There are between 1 and 10 deep steps which have a handrail on both sides to access some of the skips .
- A member of staff can provide assistance with unloading into the skips if required.
Vehicle Entrance And Exit
- The vehicle entrance and exit is located off the A405 North Orbital Road / St Albans Road.
- There is no height restriction barrier at the entrance / exit.
- During busier periods there may be a queue of vehicles into the Recycling Centre.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.