- The information in this section was taken in December 2020.
- Parking on some sites is currently free of charge for service users. Please consider all other forms of transport before using public transport.
- There may be one way system in place in some buildings. Please follow the signs to find your clinic area or ask a member of the staff to help you if you are unsure. Remember to stay 2 metres apart.
- When you arrive at the department, go to Reception to mark that you’ve arrived. You will be asked some questions about how you are feeling on the day.
- Do not arrive too early for your appointment and leave the department as soon as your appointment is finished.
- Visits are by prior arrangement only and subject to restriction.
All visitors to the inpatient or community sites, except children and babies under the age of three, will need to wear a face mask at all times. If you don’t have your own, masks can be provided when you arrive on site.
- To ensure the Trust protects you, service users and staff, all visitors to each service will be asked to wear an approved fluid repellent surgical face mask.
Reception staff will ask you to use the hand sanitiser and will provide you with the surgical face mask.
- Please keep the mask/face covering on for the duration of your time in the building and avoid touching your face or adjusting the mask once you’ve put it on.
- If you need to sit and wait in the reception to be called for your appointment, chairs will have signage to indicate where you should sit to ensure social distancing measures are observed.
- All staff wear personal protective equipment when in close contact with you. When your appointment is finished, your health professional will advise you what to do next.
- You should then follow the signs to leave the department. Please do not visit any other part of the building. You should dispose of your mask at the bin by the department exit. If removing your mask, please wash or sanitise your hands after doing so. If removing your mask, please wash or sanitise your hands after doing so.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- This is a clinical staff base property.
- Services within the building include: staff offices.
- The Kingsley Green site is situated to the north of Radlett. The site is located off Lime Way. The site can be accessed from the M25 to the North via Bell Lane, Harper Lane and Lime way and from the A41 and M1 to the south via Bushey Mill Lane, Park Avenue, Radlett Road, Watford Road, Park Road, Watling Street, Harper Lane and Lime Way.
- Standard and Blue Badge Parking is available on site.
- The nearest station to the Kingsley Green site is Radlett. The Kingsley Green site is 2.0 miles from the train station via Station Approach, Harper Lane and Lime Way (6 min drive).
- The link below is for the train provider for Radlett.
- To view the web page described above click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request, large print on request, different languages on request and audio on request.
- There is not a wheelchair to borrow to aid transferring around the building.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
- The venue does have a dedicated car park.
- The car park is located in front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 1 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 374cm x 607cm (12ft 3in x 19ft 11in).
- There is a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are not parking charges for the car park.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The entrance is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is not clearly signposted.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 46m (50yd 11in) from the main entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- There is a bell/buzzer.
- The height of the bell/buzzer is 114cm (3ft 9in).
- There is not an intercom.
- There is a hand sanitiser.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 97cm (3ft 2in).
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 87cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 1.5cm or below.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 81cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is a third single door that opens towards and is 86cm wide.
- There is level access once inside.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Wayfinding signage is not available.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is carpet.
- There is some flooring in corridors which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Waiting Room / Area
- There is a waiting room / area.
- The waiting room / area is approximately 6m from the main entrance.
- There is level access into the waiting room / area.
- There is not a/are not door(s) into the waiting room / area.
- The type of flooring is vinyl/laminate.
- There is a space for a wheelchair user to wait within the seating area.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- All chairs have armrests.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Announcements are in person.
- The waiting room / area does not have background music playing.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the waiting room / area.
- There is not a television.
- Vending machines are not available.
- A water dispenser is not available.
- There is not a play area or toys/books for a child to play with.
- There is space for an assistance dog to rest within the seating area.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet with wall mounted grab rails is not available.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets.
- Lighting levels are good.
- Lighting levels are at least 100 lux at floor level.