Show Easy Read
- This is an inpatient unit property.
- Services within the building include: Perinatal Services.
- The Kingsley Green site is situated to the north of Radlett. The site is located off Lime Way. The site can be accessed from the M25 to the North via Bell Lane, Harper Lane and Lime way and from the A41 and M1 to the south via Bushey Mill Lane, Park Avenue, Radlett Road, Watford Road, Park Road, Watling Street, Harper Lane and Lime Way.
- Standard and Blue Badge Parking is available on site.
- The nearest station to the Kingsley Green site is Radlett. The Kingsley Green site is 2.0 miles from the train station via Station Approach, Harper Lane and Lime Way (6 min drive).
- The link below is for the train provider for Radlett.
- To view the web page described above click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request, large print on request, different languages on request and audio on request.
- There is not a wheelchair to borrow to aid transferring around the building.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
Opening Times (Visiting Hours)
- Access is by appointment only.
- The venue does have a dedicated car park.
- The car park is located in front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 1 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 365cm x 600cm (11ft 12in x 19ft 8in).
- There is a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are not parking charges for the car park.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is not clearly signposted.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and block paving.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 30m (32yd 2ft) from the entrance.
Outside Access (Unit Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- There is an intercom.
- The height of the intercom is 134cm (4ft 5in).
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 1.5cm or below.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width with a locked extension leaf.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 91cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.