- Huntingdon Racecourse is situated half a mile from the A14 Junction 22. The A14 links with the A1, M1, M11 and M6. This allows for easy access from the North and South, along with the West Midlands and East Coast. parking#6QBpoDk8DjcImq0U.99
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Huntingdon.
- The nearest station is Huntingdon which is on the main line from Kings Cross London and is approximately 2.5 miles from the racecourse. A complimentary courtesy car service operates on racedays, between the racecourse and the station. This service runs for 2 hours before the first race and for half an hour either side of the last race.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- With prior permission, helicopters can land on the course on racedays. For further details please call the racecourse office on 01480 453 373.
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact the Racecourse reception.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Huntingdon Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.