- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- Under government guidelines ICC Birmingham can host events up to 30 people max.
- There have been no changes to the parking.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a reduced capacity in the hall spaces of the ICC.
- There is a one way system in place in the public mall and keep left is the direction of general movement across the venue.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Retail areas are currently all takeaway.
- All public toilets remain closed in the public mall. Strict protocols are in place in the Hall toilets.
- Please click here to view the reopening for business video.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- Assistance dogs are always welcome at the ICC, however some events may be particularly noisy.
- Accessible toilets are available throughout the venue.
- An induction loop system is operated in selected halls at the ICC.
Parking (Blue Badge Parking)
- The venue does have its own limited parking facilities.
- The car parking facilities are for Blue Badge holders only.
- The car park is located off Cambridge Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 6 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 227cm x 494cm (7ft 5in x 16ft 2in).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- Please contact the venue on 0121 200 2000 to book a parking space.
- There are no parking charges for the car park.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The entrance is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is clearly signposted.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 21m (22yd 2ft) from the Brindleyplace Level 3 entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
Arena Birmingham Car Park to ICC
- Standard on-site parking is available at the ICC's sister venue Arena Birmingham.
- Please use the postcode B1 2AA for Sat Nav directions to Arena Birmingham.
- The closest Arena Birmingham car park to the ICC is North Car Park.
- Directions to the ICC from the North Car Park
- Exit the car park on foot and turn right.
- Proceed along King Edwards Street.
- The surface of the footpath is a combination of uneven tarmac, paving stones and block paving.
- King Edwards Street becomes Cambridge Street after approximately 75m.
- After approximately 35m turn right onto a block paved footpath with a central bollard.
- Continue along the footpath into the car parking area at the rear of the ICC.
- Proceed past the Blue Badge bays after approximately 70m.
- The Brindleyplace Level 3 entrance is ahead after approximately 37m.