Location of Room(s)
- CXGH G.7 - Glenister Seminar Room G1 is located off the ground floor corridor of the Glenister Building, to the right as you enter.
- There is step free access from Glenister Building main entrance to CXGH G.7 - Glenister Seminar Room G1.
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for Glenister Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the lectern is 87cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- The hearing assistance system was not tested at the time of the survey.
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 73cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The entrance can be made 140 cm wide by opening the locked leaf. There is a movable partition wall separating this room from Seminar Room G2 (shown in photograph 4).