Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- CXRB 204 - Main Computer Room is/are located on the second floor of Reynolds Building, to the right as you exit the lift.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Reynolds Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 66cm and 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a raised area on the far left hand side of the room as you enter, accessed by 3 medium, marked steps with no handrail (shown in photograph 5).
- The Print Service touch screen, located just before the raised area, is 140-150cm high (shown in photograph 6).
Standard Toilet Surveyed
- A male standard toilet was surveyed.
- The toilet surveyed is located directy to the left as you enter the main computer room.
- There is a female standard toilet in the same location.
- There is step free access to the standard toilet(s) surveyed from the entrance.
- The standard toilet surveyed is approximately 4m from the main computer room entrance.
- There is not a/are not cubicle(s) suitable for ambulant disabled people in the standard toilet(s) surveyed.
- Lighting levels in the standard toilet surveyed are good.