COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- Fourth Floor Staff Kitchen Area is/are located in the staff area on the fourth floor of the Sherfield Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Sherfield Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 69cm and 78cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Kitchen counters in the kitchen area are at a height of 86cm.
The vending machine has a card reader at a height of 155cm.
There is a coffee machine with a touchscreen at a height of 133cm.
- This area is open plan.