COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- Meeting Area 04.407W2 is/are located in the staff office area on the fourth floor of the Sherfield Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Sherfield Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 102cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does not have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are no doors to access the room. The width of the opening is over 150cm.
Area 407W1 is located nearby and is very similar.
- This meeting area is open plan.